Vengeful Spirit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the team members and visitors of the Crysis Modification Vengeful Spirit.

3 posters

PHYSICS FOR ALL!

Twstd
    Twstd
    Artist
    Artist

PHYSICS FOR ALL! Empty PHYSICS FOR ALL!

Post  Twstd Thu May 21, 2009 10:49 am

Ok soooo. I want to propose something to you guys in this assignment forum, well its kinda an assignment i have given myself, i want to Physicalize all the buildings that you guys are putting out, something that is needed is the Textures...as when viewed in max will tell me where to put Edges and vertexes, and to split the buildings and other assets into parts...i have yet to learn how to cap things, like breakable trees, but Brick by brick though not needed Will add some more VERY DESTRUCTABLE depth to our mod, just think, Alien jumps on a Rock/rubble pile and Starts shooting his ice cannon thingy, while behind cover you throw a grenade and it lands on an Awning above him, Blam! The Awning Breaks and a Thousand of Pounds of falls on his head, Hell yeah! it shouldnt have much effect on performance, as we are using Loy poly models and most will on Break under a large amount of pressure, such ass a Car smacking into it, C4, Grenade, or just think of a Singularity grenade sucking all the debris the Exploding them out in all directions! hell yeah! ... Back on topic i wont be editing any of the UVW mapping But really Adding to it the brick sides. whatever it would be very much appreciated if you could provide a texture or textures you would like to use for the breakage in the multisub material that you will make. the environment as a weapon, just think of the possibilities.

and as an added not i will be making Reinforcements such ass Steel Beams and is some Rebar, Blowing the wall with C4 to get to a hidden cash of weapons...god i can see it now XDDD

So in Conclusion to my rambling i would like the max file and the materials you used, but only after its textured...i have to know the scale of what im working with

Later

Feedback

~Twstd~
    Jordan44
    Jordan44
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

PHYSICS FOR ALL! Empty Re: PHYSICS FOR ALL!

Post  Jordan44 Sat May 23, 2009 4:56 am

Wow nice project you got yourself here I think it's a brilliant idea if it indeed doesn't impact too much on performance.
    Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

Post  Themodman101 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 pm

Yawn!! dry reading Embarassed

hehe JUST KIDDING!! i do like the idea, but shouldn't we limit the destructibility to certain walls to retain performance?
    Awsome Idea though! I can see it too Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am