Vengeful Spirit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the team members and visitors of the Crysis Modification Vengeful Spirit.

2 posters

animations

Twstd
    Twstd
    Artist
    Artist

animations Empty animations

Post  Twstd Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 pm

ok so i made an animation of a roundhouse kick and its looks pretty sweet, BUT, i cant get it in the editor,i followed a tut on how to do it but i really didnt get it i had to go through mods and create all these sub folders and crap and edit some coding with note pad, and ive got all the file pathnames correct now but htey still wont showup so that means i cant get the animation into the editor to see a nano guy chucknorris a KPA across the face, and its frustrating, is 6:45 in the morning and i havent been to sleep yet tonight, god this is killing me i could really REALLY do this animation stuff at least characters, if i could only get the damn thing to work in the editor,
    NEED HELP
    PLEASE

X(
    im frustrated
    Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

animations Empty Re: animations

Post  Themodman101 Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 am

Hmm, others have had issues with this as well.. Have you tried posting a topic on crymod? that's the place where I got all my answers.

Cheers!
    Twstd
    Twstd
    Artist
    Artist

Post  Twstd Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 am

i would i just dont know where to post it. hahah. i mean i dont know the thread

oh something else to look at and help me with if you get the chance
    cryoliquid
    Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

Post  Themodman101 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 am

I haven't been able to find anything that would fix this issue, however if you post in here:

http://www.crymod.com/board.php?boardid=142

Cheers :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 pm