Vengeful Spirit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the team members and visitors of the Crysis Modification Vengeful Spirit.

New area[Path to main objective] Underground, Cave. And other things

Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

New area[Path to main objective] Underground, Cave. And other things Empty New area[Path to main objective] Underground, Cave. And other things

Post  Themodman101 Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:03 am

New area[Path to main objective] Underground, Cave. And other things New_ar10
    Click to make HUGE!

This color line
    Is the main Road up the mountain to the digsite, it's a long way up.

This color line
    Main base area, this will have mostly custom buildings.

This color line
    A fairly large underground area, this will be an older underground area where they stored.. Hazardis materials.. Which is now used as the munitions storage for the enemy..

This color line
    Is the alternate pathway, the players that decide to take this way will be more likly to find the munitions area! But also gives the player an important choice.. Maybe even triggering alternate events..

Assignments:

Jordan44:

The undergound munitions area is yours if you want it!

Twstd:
    The alternate path will have a few voxels, like archways made out of rock.
    Inturested?

The main Base area is up for grabs for any of you guys that would like to build it. I'll have to come up with a lot of buildings.. lol

Thanks guys!

As soon as I'm done with the terrain and basic infistructure, and pending an answer from you guys wether or not you like the layout.. I'll give you the new level map so you can create your layers Razz

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:05 am