Vengeful Spirit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the team members and visitors of the Crysis Modification Vengeful Spirit.

2 posters

The Main story progression

Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

The Main story progression Empty The Main story progression

Post  Themodman101 Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 am

The story will be continued as each level plays out, the premise for the first level is:

Level one:
    your name Is Greggory Mittson, a special ops soldier trained for Solo missions.. The koreans have discovered a supposed alien-like artifact, and the US Wants to know what is going on. The only info you have is strange energy readings coming from the dig site.

Enemies:
    Snipers, low level patrols.

Level two:

After the artifact gets activated, and the strange dimension rift sunsides, Greggory mittson disapears. A new operative has been sent out to investigate.

here is where I'm trying to figure out what to do, we have two options as of now. either I pursue the acts of Greggory, or the new operative. Either one will still have the same ultimate outcome. unless we choose to have multiple possible endings.

Level Three:
    I'm not sure yet.. lol. Suggestions?
    Twstd
    Twstd
    Artist
    Artist

The Main story progression Empty Re: The Main story progression

Post  Twstd Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 am

I think you should pursue Gregory mittson...
    it would seem odd to play as two different people.
    and the idea of a rift seems an interesting path to follow leaving openings for infinite possibilities.
    just my oppinion
    Twstd
    Themodman101
    Themodman101
    Admin

Post  Themodman101 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Hmmm, yeah. I figured the same thing. As far as the rifts go:

Interdimentional Rift:

Descovered during the artifact mission for the first time when Greggory Mittson(Player) unknowingly activates it. it's a very dangerous anomely caused by huge amounts of energy pushed into a space the size of an atom. Once enough energy is built up, it causes a rapid dispersal of energy. This effect causes the a "Tear" in the barrier between dimentions.

That's a basic Explaination affraid

Thanks twstd, for your input. We have to come up with a few ideas to use the "rift".. I have a preview of what it looks like.. Soon! alien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm